Expand for more information
The below information has been provided for players.
- Please ensure you start on time.
- Times listed are a guideline.
- If games finish earlier, please allow 10 minutes after the last game in each round and 30 minutes for lunch.
When Starting or Finishing Sectional Rounds & Knockout Matches the following is to apply.
- Please commence Trial Ends (first round only) at 8.15am.
- Trial ends to be completed by the Scheduled Starting Time.
- All Singles Sectional Games have a 2-bowl roll-up in each direction prior to the commencement of each game.
- No Trial Ends prior to Scheduled Starting Time for Rounds 2 and 3 for Pairs and Triples.
- All knockout rounds are allowed Trial Ends and all games are timed.
- Five-minute warning to be announced prior to Scheduled Starting Time.
- Matches to start on time. (Sound a bell, horn or another device to signal the start).
- Late arrivals – A period of 15 minutes may elapse for late arrival(s) to commence their scheduled match) No trial ends permitted for late arrival(s). Time limit will be enforced as per Scheduled Starting Time. After 15 minutes has elapsed forfeiture of the match will apply.
- Notification of Time Limit expiring to be signalled at the end of round. No further ends to be commenced after this time.
- Prior to the commencement of all other Sectional Rounds or Knockout Rounds, a Five-Minute Warning is to be given to competitors to make sure they are ready to commence at the Scheduled Starting Time of the next round.
- Notification of Time Limit expiring to be signalled at end of each round. (Sound bell, horn or other device) No further ends to be commenced after this time.
- Competitors in team events to sign scorecards and return to tournament office in a timely manner at completion of matches.
- A marker in Singles matches to return scorecards to tournament office in a timely manner at completion of matches.
- ALL Scorecards are to be retrieved at the completion of each round and kept for official scrutineering by the Tournament Organisers.
- Please keep events moving at a fast pace as 1 or 2 Knockout Rounds will be completed after Sectional Play.
Need more info? Click here for this Event’s Conditions of Play.
The 2019 Victorian Open is our biggest yet! Find where you’re playing.
Check out the Event Draws
Events are played at various venues throughout the Greater Shepparton region. Shepparton Park Bowls Club is the headquarters, host club, and finals venue for the tournament. The event is played over eight days with the final four days played as Knockouts.
Please note the BowlsLink system for this year will only have search capability on the person who entered the player/team.
For the full listing of players please click on the PDF documents below.
2019 Host Venues
2019 Prizemoney Breakdown
Expand for breakdown table
|Winner||Runner Up||Equal 3rd||Quarter Finalists||Last 16|
All 2019 Victorian Open competitors are invited to wear purple and compete in the Pancare MegaBowl during the event’s Pancare Day on Tuesday, November 19.
Expand for more information
Tuesday the 19th of November, 2019 at 1:00pm.
Shepparton Park Bowls Club, Kialla Park Recreation Reserve, Reserve St, Kialla VIC 3631
One-bowl play-off, closest to the Jack. Four players per rink.
A brand-new set of PURPLE Bowls!
Conditions of Play
2021 CoP coming soon
To help grow and develop the Victorian Open, we encourage players and spectators to provide feedback about your experience at the event.
Take the survey now